Digital X-Ray Centre In Ludhiana, Punjab
Digital X Ray is nothing, but digital radiography. It uses digital x-ray sensors instead of traditional photographic film. It is very effective and has numerous benefits likeability to get enhanced images through digital transfer and time efficiency by bypassing chemical processing. The digital photo that is received after the Digital X Ray can be viewed immediately, thus eliminating the cost of the entire filming process.
What are the Advantages of Digital X-ray?
- The largest benefit of digital x-rays is the ability to computer-enhanced the images, making them larger, clearer, or higher contrast at will.
- Its services are faster.
- The physician can view images instantly.
- Up to 90 percent less radiation.
- Enhances images in a variety of ways to improve viewing.
- Images can be stored electronically for immediate retrieval..
What to expect?
- The scan will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- You may be required to wear a hospital gown and remove any items that have metal (for example, glasses, jewelry, and watches).
- You may also be asked to hold your breath during the scan to avoid blurry images.
- The radiographer may ask you to change position to allow images from different viewpoints.