Digital X-Ray Centre In Ludhiana, Punjab
Digital X Ray is nothing, but digital radiography. It uses digital x-ray sensors instead of traditional photographic film. It is very effective and has numerous benefits likeability to get enhanced images through digital transfer and time efficiency by bypassing chemical processing. The digital photo that is received after the Digital X Ray can be viewed immediately, thus eliminating the cost of the entire filming process.
What are the Advantages of Digital X-ray?
- The largest benefit of digital x-rays is the ability to computer-enhanced the images, making them larger, clearer, or higher contrast at will.
- Its services are faster.
- The physician can view images instantly.
- Up to 90 percent less radiation.
- Enhances images in a variety of ways to improve viewing.
- Images can be stored electronically for immediate retrieval..
What to expect?
- The scan will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- You may be required to wear a hospital gown and remove any items that have metal (for example, glasses, jewelry, and watches).
- You may also be asked to hold your breath during the scan to avoid blurry images.
- The radiographer may ask you to change position to allow images from different viewpoints.
MRI Scan Centre in Ludhiana, Punjab
Our new Silent MRI 1.5T system enables the technicians to do the scans without any noise. This system has increased the quality of scans as the patients do not move during the scans. It uses the Acoustic Reduction Technology that compliances with 99% reduction in sound pressure. It utilises advanced neuroimaging applications like:
- Non-Contrast/ASL identifies the risk of ischemia in acute stroke (diffusion-perfusion mismatch) Contrast perfusion in brain tumors
- Susceptibility weighted imaging has multiple applications including identification and distinction of microhemorrhages and calcification
- Small vessel assessment
- MR spectroscopy for tumor imaging.
Silent MRI 1.5t For Increased Patient Comfort
- Silent MRI produces sound closer to the level of ambient noise in a quiet room, with no compromise on image quality
- Patients can expect a quieter and pleasant experience.
- Up to 50% faster imaging with advanced Caipirinha, the next generation application.
- SYNGO BLADE motion-sensitive imaging for excellent results even in non co-operative patients.
- 3D-CISS for excellent visualization of fine structures like cranial nerves, inner ear, spine, etc.
CT Scan Centre in Ludhiana, Punjab
What is CT-Scan?
A computerized tomography (CT) scan uses X-rays and a computer to create detailed images of the inside of the body. CT scans are sometimes referred to as CAT scans or computed tomography scans.
Is it safe?
CT scans are quick, painless and generally safe. However, you will be exposed to small doses of X-ray radiation that will vary depending on how much of your body is scanned. The benefits and risks of having a CT scan will always be evaluated before it is recommended by your clinical team.
Many CT scans also involve injecting a dye (known as a ‘contrast dye’) into a vein to increase clarity of body tissues on the scan. As with all injections, there is a small risk you could have an allergic reaction to the contrast dye used but our expert medical team on site is well equipped to support you if this happens.
Typical Areas scanned include:
Kalyan Diagnostics Centre – Hi-Tech Laboratory & Diagnostic Centre Punjab
Where our patients and employees are concerned, we take no risks. Most modern equipments are utilised for the various tests. All tests are performed by qualified professionals and skilled lab technologists who work under strict quality assurance guidelines that ensure zero error and expedite results.
Walk into the most modern Lab and Diagnostic centre in town.
- Most Spacious And Fully Air-Conditioned Centre
- Nice Ambience And Clean Hygienic Atmosphere
- Highly qualified and experienced team of consultants
- Fully computerized Lab Information system
- Specially designed Preventive Health Check up packages
- Quality Safeguards include Disposable syringes and needles to ensure zero infection.
- All Diagnostic Facilities Under One Roof – Ultrasound, Doppler, Digital X-Ray, Digital OPG, Interventions, Laboratory Collection.
- Sterile tubes that always assure accurate test results
- Sterile alcohol swabs and cotton individually packed to ensure 100% sterility
- Conducive and safe working environment.
- Implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System.
3D-4D Ultrasound Scan in Ludhiana, Punjab
Kalyan Diagnostics Centre: 4D scans show moving 3D images of your baby, with time being the fourth dimension.
It’s natural to be really excited by the prospect of your first scan. But some mums find the standard 2D scans disappointing when all they see is a grey, blurry outline. This is because the scan sees right through your baby, so the photos show her internal organs. With 3D and 4D scans, you see your baby’s skin rather than her insides. You may see the shape of your baby’s mouth and nose, or be able to spot her yawning or sticking her tongue out.
3D and 4D scans may nonetheless provide more information about a known abnormality. Because these scans can show more detail. 3D scanning can also be useful to look at the heart and other internal organs.
It helps in assessing the structures:
- Abdominal organs (liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, stomach)
- Pelvic organs (kidneys, bladder, uterus, ovaries)
- Thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Scrotum (testicles)
- Arteries and veins
- Appendix, hernias and other lumps and bumps
Most of the ultrasound exams above are also available for children, including the following pediatric only exams:
- Hip dislocation or dysplasia
- Cranium (head and brain)
- Pyloric stenosis (stomach)
Fibro Scan (Liver Elastrography) in Ludhiana, Punjab
A liver scan is a specialized radiology procedure used to examine the liver to identify certain conditions or to assess the function of the liver. A liver scan may also be used to follow the progress of the treatment of certain conditions.
Fibro-Optic Endoscopy (Gastroscopy, Rectal, and colonoscopy)- are done by the reflected light system under control of the camera by using a flexible fibro optic system by examining the concerned part under direct vision. It is done for parts like rectum, colon, duodenum, oesophagus, and stomach.
4-6 hours fasting is required
Fibroscan of Liver Scan
It is done to measure the elasticity of liver parenchyma, particularly for fatty liver damage/ Alcohol abuse damages. At Must & More we have got the latest Fibroscan with CAP in Delhi/NCR. It is the first private Diagnostic centre to introduce Fibroscan in North India. It is a non-invasive procedure that is a better alternative to a liver biopsy which is an invasive procedure. Fibroscan provides much better information than a blood test, Ultrasound, CT scan and MRI in case of Liver related disease.
No preparation is required.
ECG, Echocardiography or Echocardiogram test in Ludhiana, Punjab
Echocardiography (ECHO) which is available for pediatric, fetal (unborn) and adult patients it is to see the size and function of various valves and valve in it and with the advent of color Doppler the function of the heart can be assessed properly particularly if suspecting heart problem.
An ECG records the electrical activity of the heart. The heart produces tiny electrical impulses that spread through the heart muscle to make the heart contract. These impulses can be detected by the ECG machine. You may have an ECG to help find the cause of symptoms such as the feeling of a ‘thumping heart’ (palpitations) or chest pain. Sometimes it is done as part of routine tests – for example, before you have an operation.
Reasons for patients being referred for an echo are varied, some examples are:
- Breathlessness or other symptoms during exertion
- To investigate the cause of a heart murmur
- To check the size of the heart chambers
- To check for fluid around the heart
- To check that heart muscles are the right thickness and are pumping correctly
Color doppler test in Punjab, Colour Doppler Ultrasound cost in Ludhiana
A Doppler ultrasound test uses reflected sound waves to evaluate blood as it flows through a blood vessel. It helps doctors evaluate blood flow through the major arteries and veins of the arms, legs, and neck. It can show blocked or reduced blood flow through narrowing in the major arteries of the neck that could cause a stroke. It also can reveal blood clots in leg veins (deep vein thrombosis, or DVT) that could break loose and block blood flow to the lungs (pulmonary embolism).
During Doppler ultrasound, a handheld instrument (transducer) is passed lightly over the skin above a blood vessel. The transducer sends and receives sound waves that are amplified through a microphone. The sound waves bounce off solid objects, including blood cells. The movement of blood cells causes a change in pitch of the reflected sound waves (called the Doppler effect).
If there is no blood flow, the pitch does not change. Information from the reflected sound waves can be processed by a computer to provide graphs or pictures that represent the flow of blood through the blood vessels.
Some of the uses of Color Doppler are:
- Obstetric color Doppler with Biophysical Profile
- Peripheral Vascular Color Doppler
- Abdomen (Renal)
- Penile Doppler
Mammography Or Mammogram Test in Ludhiana, Punjab
Digital Mammography is the next generation in breast imaging digital technology with superior 3D imaging, and a scanning time of less than 20 seconds.
This is beneficial because patients receive 75% less radiation compared to the radiation from LM-screen mammograms. Also the accuracy is very high for smaller lesions, as they are displayed with greater clarity, and potential breast tumours can be detected more effectively.
Digital Mammography solves all the problems associated with conventional mammography such as incomplete imaging and ineffectiveness for dense breast tissue. Digital Mammography is more accurate, less painful, and faster.
Digital mammography practical advantages and patient conveniences:
- Because there’s no waiting for film to be developed, digital images are immediately available. That means patients spend less time in the exam room and rarely need to return for repeat images due to under or over exposures.
- The digital machine is fast, so patients spend less time in uncomfortable positions.
- Digital images are easily stored and retrieved.
- Transmission of images from one physician to another is quick and easy.
- Digital technology provides a platform for new technologies, such as CAD software, dedicated to advancing the early detection of breast cancer.