Mammograms are a scan that shows the deep structure of your breast. Many males and females are struggling with breast cancer. With an unhealthy diet and lifestyle, people are suffering from several problems. Mammographic tests give you various benefits. The mammographic tests used by the doctors for analyzing the breast tissue. Mammography is an X-ray imaging method used to examine the breast for the early detection of cancer and other breast diseases. It is used as both a diagnostic and screening tool.
What is a Mammographic test?
Mammographic tests are a type of X-ray that doctors use to look for the reason for breast cancer. Regular checkups of the breast can find the cancer of the breast at the initial stage. The X-rays taken from a mammographic machine are known as mammograms.
Reason for mammography test.
A mammogram is a type of X-ray picture of the breast. Mammograms are helpful to examine the early signs of cancer of the breast. Daily basis mammograms are lucrative for finding breast cancer early. The human body takes a minimum of three years to notice the symptoms of breast
cancer. The Mammography Test in Ludhiana is done at Kalyan Diagnostics.
Cause of breast cancer.
Different factors are responsible for breast cancer. Breast cancer occurs when breast cells start to grow abnormally. The abnormal cells divide at a higher speed than normal cells. The division of abnormal cells causes lumps and mass under the skin of the breast. Cells spread to the Lymph nodes and the other parts of your body. Breast cancer begins in the milky ducts. Breast cancer also starts in the glandular tissue. The glandular tissue is called lobules. The scientific research identified that lifestyle and environmental factors increase the risk of breast cancer. An unhealthy lifestyle and an unhealthy environment are the reasons for breast cancer.
Symptoms of breast cancer
People notice many symptoms if they are suffering from breast cancer. You may notice the following symptoms.
- You may feel lumps in the area of the breast and underarm.
- Feel swelling and thickening of the breast.
- Feel irritation and dimple breast skin.
- Redness and breaking skin of the nipple area and area of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.
- Pain around the nipple area.
- Discharge from the nipple other than the milk, blood also includes.
- Notice the change in shape and size of the breast.
If you notice any symptoms, then you should go to the best Diagnostic center in Ludhiana. Kalyan Diagnostics is considered the best diagnostic center.
Diagnosis for breast cancer.
Doctors suggest you take different kinds of X-rays. With the help of these X-rays, doctors decide the treatment plan.
- Physical examination of breast
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- CT scan
- Sample of cells of the breast
- Ultrasound of breast
Treatment of breast cancer
There are two types of treatment according to the level of breast cancer: surgery and therapies.
Surgeries are helpful in removing the lumps and cancer cells from the breast. The steps are as follows:
- Lumpectomy: In this step, only cancer cells are removed
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy is to remove the breast. It mostly performs in highly affected patients.
- Sentinel node biopsy: in this surgery, a limited number of lymph nodes are removed.
- Axillary lymph node dissection: Many lymph nodes are removed in this.
- Removal of both breasts: Many women have breast cancer on one side only. They have to choose the removal of another breast because of genetic predisposition.
Types of Therapies
Several types of therapies are beneficial for reducing the risk of breast cancer.
- Radiation therapy: In this therapy, a beam of energy is used to kill the infected cells of the cancer. In radiation therapy, a large machine is used for performing the therapy procedure. Radiation therapy is sometimes performed by placing a radioactive material inside your body.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a drug therapy that destroys the fast-growing cells. Doctors suggest chemotherapies after the surgery treatment just to prevent the recurrence of cancer.
- Hormonal therapy: to reduce the release of estrogen, doctors used hormonal therapies. Hormonal therapies are beneficial before and after the treatment to prevent the recurrence of breast cancer.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is used to make the immune system strong just to fight cancer. Your immune system can not fight cancer because the cancer cells produce protein cells that blind the immune system cells. Immunotherapy works by interacting with the therapy process.
Breast cancer is a common problem in women in today’s era. The reason is an unhealthy diet and a busy lifestyle. To reduce the chances of breast cancer, females should eat the proper diet and live a healthy lifestyle. Mammography Test is done at Kalyan Diagnostics.